Monday, March 19, 2007

Spacehopper

Good chum and Green Wing co-writer Stuart Kenworthy has a pilot sketch show starting on BBC3 this Wednesday at half ten for which he is the principal writer/object of blame, so if you can, give Spacehopper a shot. I haven't seen it, and have absolutely no idea what it's like (and BBC3 don't seem to have any promotional stuff on it yet), but if it's anything along the lines of the Stu-pot himself, it will be a Northern cavalcade of hilarity, with a shy smile and some odd food allergies.

UPDATE: just noticed that the sidebar link to the Shaggy Blog Stories book is directly below the 'No Ads' logo bit. I have decided that the one doesn't contravene the other because it's non-profit/for charity. Also, my bat/my ball etc. The HTML for the sidebar link is cut-and-pasteable from troubled diva.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can rely on the conventioneers to give it a go....we're a faithful if slightly curious bunch....but you know that already, don't you.

Hamilton's Brain said...

BBC3? But won't that interfere with the 38th repeat run of Two Pints Of Lager?

James Henry said...

It's a worry...

Hamilton's Brain said...

I shit you not.

James Henry said...

*starts to wonder where he put that load of old rope*

Anonymous said...

Watched and enjoyed "Spacehopper" last night. My favourite sketch was the one about the boy who wanted to become a miner just to annoy his dad, who was a ballet dancer, but there was loads of other good stuff too (Amish hoodies, Death wanting a strimmer/flymo, community service sketch and "2468 Motorway" sketch.

I assume, if that was the pilot, that a series is yet to be commissioned?

LC said...

I watched, it was great. Good work.

James Henry said...

Not seen it yet, as I had to have an early night, due to getting earlyish flight back to UK. I'm hoping I can catch a repeat if there is one though.

And yes, it was a pilot, so a series is yet to be commissioned...